The future belongs to the Leaders of The Fourth® Industrial Revolution.
Leaders who invest themselves and who are genuine interested in people. As we are in CXOPeople and which we demonstrate in our Create A Better World Universe together with the ideas decribed in our founders 6 Emotionally Intelligence (EQ) transforming books.
CXOPeople have developed a new leadership paradigm centred around self-esteem and self-esteem leadership.
The new paradigm unleashes engagement, commitment, creativity and human potential for the benefit for people and business.
CXOPeople is founded by Per Leth-Nissen in 2003 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Sustainable State Of The Art People Transformation,
Emotional Intelligence, Creativity and Deep Human Insight.
We design and initiate involving processes that convert the company’s strategy, the aspirations and the ideal leadership style, represented by the CXO’s, into behavioral changes in your organization.
Our foundation is deep human insight and a warm strong vision, where we convert leaders into becomming Leaders of The Fourth® Industrial Revolution.
We train individuals, teams and large groups on company days.
Close collaboration within your CXOTeam is essential for performance and cross-collaboration throughout the organization and beyond. Aligned and authentic communication from your CXOTeam is the no. 1 driver of engagement within organizations.
Just one day with our CXO Per Leth-Nissen lifts the EQ, the collaborative and communicative level based on individual talents.
- Strengthen trust as a base for collaboration and performance
- Training the ability to set a clear direction in an involving way
- Develop a narrative rooted in your personal leadership style
- The course is always centered around the most desired outcome
Our Fourth Lab®
- The CXO aspiration as a base for the Transformative Change Process
- Connecting Industry 4.0 to the necessity of behavioral leadership
- Training the transformative mindset and core behavioral capabilities
- Accelerate performance through micro-learnings on-the-job
- Your own personal narrative and storytelling
- Connecting your message to your CXO role and responsibilities
- Relevant tools as the foundation for future successful communications
- Creating your own united frame for communications
Micro-learnings meeting leaders in action, on-the-job, enhancing sustainable behavioral changes. Experiential learning is a necessity for taking theory into practice. Data collected from CXOSmart® is converted into insights as the foundation for continuous learning and improvement of the leadership development journey.